söndag 16 maj 2021

in my epilepsy helmet


i remember how i become to heavent sent 2.0 
when i saw you , made a cartwheel out of the wheelchair 
into your chest , felt kinda like a bouncy castle and how you help me back 
on the right  track , i remember how your voice sounded like a poet , a sonett 
an i love how you help me like a soldier , loyal like a friend , i think i found my best carrier 
how you style me in those diapers , that wore quite awkward but then i realize you are doctor student
and have to handle change them , i guess you are pretty lucky for doing mine ( but secretly i just wanted you kiss my ass instead wipe it ) I remember when you apply some lip gloss on me and  made me feel like a model when i wore down and compliment my cat gown . i like that and i like that your eyes sparkle like stars because that is what you are - to me , and how you made me feel comfortable 
in my epilepsy helmet - and said i wore beautiful without no hair , that kinda shows a lot of your character .




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar