söndag 2 maj 2021

is it ok if i call you that


you make me levitate 
fix the heart that i just had break 
pour up an other coke , share it with a friend
remember how i glide in a carrier , made him a character
wore the best feelings ever , how i felt like i wore heaven sent
in limbo , kinda felt like at  month of teenage disco 
and i love how you made me your pussycat , because i knew i dont look perfect 
but in your hands i felt magic ,  how we talked about dreams and i wish it wore a different scenario
where you and i could go ond see some  bio , go out and maybe dine at resturant 
but i recall you made my dinner at retirement and i like to think we wore on date then 
is it ok  if i call you my boyfriend 
for some poems because you give me drug and suddenly you in my blog 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar