tisdag 4 maj 2021

jackpot

 do you feel awkward when you know what underwear  you prefer ?
sorry if i am a bit freaked out  by the way you look but i love to hang out 
i dont like to fall out but the way you spoke to me was not fair
do you know how much i hate my skin i am living with 
but somehow you make me feel beautiful underneath
how you can feel me so good with just acknowledgement 
you speak my love language but sometimes you come on to strong 
but i dont really want to move on but dont know if i shall stay 
how shall i walkaway when you everywhere in the atmosphere
you are a touch of heaven and i like how you  are a businessmen 
yeah you got something that look so perfect and i know who i am
i am sorry if i got a bit into myself but when you have nobody else
wish life wore like an dance but when i roll on two wheels 
its hard to know what you got and i already feel like jackpot 
for having that chat with you , dont mind to give up my spot 
but i still will continue like your music a lot 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar