lördag 1 maj 2021

Juice couture


 he told me i wore his fave 
but i got a better babe 
then yours . yeah you got upgrade my game
i remember how i fell out that carrier  , was like
you make a fine character but there nobody that gets me smile 
like that guy in my poems , remember how he told me retard 
it really broke my heart the way you art cant cover up those words you said 
and i am embarrassing you wore my friend because and even consider you my my homey 
but when you feel so lonely you do everything to feel less ... lonely 
i knew my life sound like a made up dream ,how i didnt knew who wore 
young and dont know anything about love , rejections yes but when people embrace you , instead of seclude you from life , you have to built your own life , design it and draw up the plan - i have seen through boys acting like man but never a man - being a man .... that quite charming 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar