onsdag 19 maj 2021

just like a child


i remember when i wore a baby i came into to this country 
brought up a single lady and made her enter the single ladies club
thanks to her politicians view she made me believe i dont love you 
the problems i think i do because i had the best day in the worst situation 
you made me believe that i wore the cleverest woman even though i had this condition 
and that is pretty big deal for me , you made me forget about that musician ( for  a while ) 
and i like the i catapult from from my wheelchair , like i knew you wore the one 
and how you slide in and help me when i lay on the floor , after falling down
yeah you pick up just like a little child and i like that , but most of all i like you didnt pull a mickey out me because you acknowledge my life as sick  , is quite tricky and that why i like you and know you will be a great doctor , when that day about to come 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar