söndag 2 maj 2021

madame butterfly


your eyes are the heavenly shade of blue 
i think its trait of sympathy in them 
you look like an poem 
yeah i might make you as a character 
i remember how i fell out my wheelchair 
and into my carrier , how he pick me up 
like an coffee cup - how the sun stroke my skin 
i thought i wore living in a daydream 
when he came to wake me up , like an au pair 
how he gave me that bear and made me feel like a child 
ran around the corridor and i never felt so wild 
how you wore my hipster dude , that bartender 
at ibiza , that clean up for all the weekender 
and since i met you i got an hangover 
even i never got drunk but damn it 
you so perfect 
its impossible to not miss that time 
because you help with the recovery 
and i suddenly became 
madame butterfly 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar