söndag 2 maj 2021

My Feelings For You


everyone know 
that is go down
in the DMS 
and i dont get 
i am more of an social butterfly
in covid19 - restricted company 
but those i got is upper class 
out of my league but made me feel 
like an princess ,  yeah you got my heart , pumping 
my mind wondering - bite my lip , ready for a snack
now you are accessible  to my body soul and heart
and you pure gold , stardust and i think what we have is , perfect 
so damn jaw drop hot and i dont know i got your attention 
because back here i never get an mention , and i think you drop dead
gorgeous , talent and brilliant - and guys with a mind , is a huge turn on
and i never felt so safe and sound in your hands 
i bet you got plenty to choose between 
and maybe i just pichure  you in a dream 
but i like this one , because it make me 
forget who i am 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar