måndag 17 maj 2021

Ron and Hermonie


so i remember how i enter to the retirement, felt like heaven sent 
when i saw you i wore like fell out the wheelchair and into the caretaker
it wore awesome , i could feel you beating chest but you help me back
on my legs , it wore perfect ! yeah , i remember how i fell in the bounding castle of your heart
like an astronaut i fell for ya , and like an  gymnast you help me up . - i remember you wore just my tea cup and hopefully i am just your , coffee cup - the way we wore , still are , did you know you have stars like diamonds , you made mine sparkle when you stroke me like a cat , gave me a compliment , did you know i think you wore bloody perfect , almost like magic when we met and  i am afraid i never will you forget but than again i dont really want that 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar