söndag 2 maj 2021

somebody

''




 you make it easier to live 
i remember i wore in  a dark place
but then i met your beautiful face 
and i wore like the story about Brighton
got a closure when your heart , expose 
yeah i recall how i fell out my wheelchair 
into that character , never thought i would 
be hang around such a  beautiful carrier
i recall how you pick me up like an coffee cup
mix me with that spoon and i was over moon
how you help me in bed , i remember how you woke me up
with that amazing voice and how you kneel so you would be face to face 
yeah i recall this moments , beautifully and i love how you treat me like i wore - lovely
even i wore those damn Pampers but you made them feel like sweatshirts 
how you made me find love in hopeless times 
but mostly i like how came with an promise 
that i will be loved 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar