lördag 15 maj 2021

soulmate are not for lovers ,, right


i remember when i got check out from the hospital 
just to arrive to the most beautiful retirement , i wore heaven sent
i wore like enter with this limo , like i wore heading towards an disco
but clearly i wore just ending up to be one of their , patient 
i remember i felt a bit overwhelm at first , everything got a bit much
when i saw him that was my new crush and totally flop when my legs gave up
but at least he had to help me up as he wore my carrier , i was like i think i will pretty happy here 
the way you mix my med , carry me into the bed and woke me up with that lovely voice 
i was like almost giving up on boys but then again you wore a man and that is quite amazing to see in a man . yeah i recall how you help me styling myself and become ready for the day , how you painted me like i wore an kinder egg and how you thought i wore kind even if i wore looking ugly outside and how your eyes sparkles likes stars because that what you are  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar