lördag 15 maj 2021

THE DREAN TEAM



i never stand in the way for your dreams
but i will pull you into my ... dreams 
i know where you head 
into my blog
( hehe because you such an babe )
try to not shout out your name way to much
but i am fearing i am way to obvious 
after all i been through i kinda start to pin down ( you ) 
i mean , eh , awkard - lol but you know me i a bit weird 
but that what makes my poems , lit lets admit it 
i get so high of my stories and my life - what a life l lived 
and achieved ,  travel world twice , study in Brighton and recover from brain surgery 
that what i call life , i get high on my drugs and pin it down my blog , life is about comprise 
and i am fine , i just are friends  / because y§ kinda gave me my happy end 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar