söndag 1 september 2019

a celebration , not discrimination







this is out of the world and i have forget about your girl 
not that i wanna take her place or think i would her , replace 
she got that model face , hard to replace or compete with 
and i bet her heart is very soft and sweet 
because im that girl who rather sit comfty in friendzone 
then be somebodies number one  observing 
and fangirling 
but sometimes i my insecurities get the best of me 
everyone is looking so perfect for me 
healthy and normal 
so why would people like to be friend with something abnormal
meanwhile im that girl trapped in an fucking chair 
got an condition that is really rare 
and sometimes i dont even like to brush my hair 
yeah I'm not Cher 
... and i got insecurities about my body 
teenage angst when I felt like nobody 
but you make me feel like Elle Wood 
and that is pretty cool how you make me rule 
my neighborhood 
and its kinda crusial point to every part 
because im not here to break any heart 
just empower the world and lift them up 
because you are not able 
it doesnt mean you cable 
and we all models in my eyes 
its just the world that disciminizes 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar