torsdag 12 september 2019

call it what you want





so i remember when i got this alert

in shape of an heart

which also are my first ever

but damn , what a guy who it ... deliver

i always felt like boys wouldnt like me

because of my condition but the fact you add me

meant a lot, it gave me a lot of confidence

and if someone like you could accept and respect

a girl like me, perhaps i can realize you dont have to be picture perfect

a little of chit and chat on the hangout and some tweets

and the fact you hand me your number was so sweet

i try to call but i think you worked or something

i dont take it to my heart , im thankful for the alert

and everything and i never expect nothing

but you can call when you like because im that friendzone , type

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar