onsdag 4 september 2019

epileptic dreams







shy girl in a wheelchair  want to dance 
my legs arent my friends or my hands 
but everybody know the real after show 
is when the light goes out and the stars come out 
for a while i wore emberrassed for my situation 
but humans are made to adapt , accept 
and now i begin to see it like this 
im the superwoman in a bat mobile 
got that jag and the superpower of mine ? 
im not sure how i got that profile 
Is that i can make an celebrity hard to decline 
with my wit and sass because im kinda bad ass like that 
got that ability to get them on my team 
and together we that dream team 
all i know is i never have know any collabration 
motivation , to do better , become sombody that matter 
for me because that was i priority 
thats my billboard chart - not anyones heart 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar