fredag 13 september 2019

i gonna wait for this forever





recover from the shock of making a friend

when i got that like and from somebody I idolize

the shock and horror of knowing you have my deepest secret

and i just blurb them out like an maniac on internet

but whatever is not like its stays on forever , oh wait it do

i like the fact you got my url to this blog and so can read my mind

if i dont met you i can somehow communicate and i hope you understand

i dont want to more an friend because of my condition but i like the thought of love

and the fact you liked me , followed me and gave me your number is beyond

which i always grateful for and a piece of me always gonna for your call

but i know how it work but you can reply if you like whenever

because i probably wait for this , forever


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar