lördag 14 september 2019

you guys make me feels like Leo , an ceo





you are the first that have to hand me a heart

with every jam , drop and beat - forget about that jim and pete

this is the last name drop because now im got an new alert

new guy on the radar and he make me me feel like that Leo , like an Ceo

that boss type that no longer hang with regular because they all similar

change the locals to royals and somehow i got that title , swear on bible

and not sure how i did got under your radar but you make me feel a bit better

never in my wildest dream i could expect this , is better than a make a wish

because suddenly you erased my insecurities about my condition , just like that

with tap my heart and we chat about this and that , yeah hand on my heart this is better then a kiss

probably because i dont want the idiocy

of being in love or having the policy

with keeping ideal because that isnt the real


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar