torsdag 12 december 2019

30 feeling like 23



i like poems and playlist , do you get my hearts on the gram ?
you know im not into cell phones , more into devolep my brain
how we subtext throught my lyrics snd you by your music and pic
i try to upgrade my IG but honestly i use it more like a diary
got that  30 looking like 22  all going  for me , and i dont have friends
grew up on a hospital and thought you might this be the only one
that like me and accept me for who i am , hope you get im not your fan
im your friend and you know im there in mind and spirit
i l like to keep in contact with you by internet
so you knew what im doin , how i feelin
i never gonna ghost you but sometime i fear i lost ya
but than you show up , are you way to obvious or do i read into things
i like to think i am your little poem and i so glad i screenshot that dm
i never got a friend like that so you special and have become hell of a chapter
BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT RIGHT ; HUH ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar