måndag 9 december 2019

the simple geasure of kindness





i like to dance but sadly my legs not my friends
love to write but i know but one day i wont be able
romance isnt that practible but i do you , cherish
something with you make me , cable
with hands , unstable like ikea table
throw fits like you drop hits
not always eye to eye
but that is friendship
i shouldnt need to worship
somebody in your position
and you treat me like a human
not a condition
this is how we became friends
by a alert in a form of heart
my first
of the opposite sex
people like me dont really fall in love
we get friends and this is everything i could ask
one simple geasure , a little task
can mean so much to kill lonliness
and make another person gain
happiness , preach love and acceptence
why cant we all be friends
i done a lot of mistake but reject you wore my biggest
because i you wore honest but everything seem to good to be true
when you arrived out of the blue 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar