lördag 14 december 2019

secret handshake





i had a vision , a dream

i was shooting for the stars

but it wore all a dream

caught in a fit when we met

at internet , had to protect

my health and thats why i reject

you , it wasnt perfect time when we meet

i tried my best explain it in 20 sentence

but i dont remember how to do friends

so i left without a bye , i hope you acknowleage

that that hello from you wore a privelege

people like me dont get friends but i count you as mine

cried for a while , my pillow where drown in tears

but than i recall awkward memories become inside jokes

between friends and i like to think every poem is a secret handshake

than you came back , find me in diffrent socials - i hadnt even give you details

it was like a freaking miracle , and i dont believe in them but your dm are one

that i cherish , not everyone is handle me but you saw through the fall out

and i cant remember how it is to have a friend but that i find one in my fave

i think is special , maybe for once the stars wore aline

in a world full of pain and bad news

you hit me with good and now im clued

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar