tisdag 10 december 2019

smiles all around


you say NO GAMES , i hope you get im doing wordplay
excuse my spelling , if im to revealling
but your actions are very .... telling
i like how you dismantle me like a knight
always be the girl who put on a fight in life
it was like you adopt me when add me
as a friend , become a helping hand
when i wore stuck on life
when everything went left
you enter and made me swipe right
heart alerts and request , yeah you the best
king of the jungle , pick me up when im crumble
down to earth and humble , you make me stumble
on words , fear of what bring you describe them in a dm
10 words i never heard , that im special i knew than , i wore more than a fan
i became a friend , loyal as a puppy - you know that right ?
was fearing my truth would reject you but always came along , in any shape of form
like your fave song on radio , stereo or when you at the disco
its pretty hard to get away from you , you always come through
and i think we had a break through some around july when we chat about this and that
from that day i knew i wont be able to move on , like i would because together we perfect

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar