torsdag 19 december 2019

YOU MY WALLACE TO MY VERONICA


first place . life give you though love
but you make me feel come up on top
you are my accessoar friend
the go to song , the one i always recommend
you are the Bart to my Lisa , Veronica to Wallace
you are my brother from a other mother and yout get me
spilling all of my secrets and i have know idea how you add me
... find me , there like millions , billions avatars on the net and you wore a star
but i dont see you like that anymore , loyal as a fan but love you as a friend
i like how we keep it platonic and how subtext is our secret langugue , have you notice
im doing better since you came into my life and made it right , just with a click and suddenly
you my bff , i like how we keep it friendly and i really acknowleage your GF
i rooting on you because friends want the best for eachother and i dont want , love
if isnt platonic ... than i want it all

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar