lördag 28 december 2019

the boy with a halo


all i do is caught in a hospital enviorment 
trapped since i wore eight and you dont find anyone to date 
certainly not a mate but than came a little bit luck , a bit faith
somehow i forgot angels existed because i fought my own demons 
but somehow you dismantle me with your words and i didnt knew how to handle it 
because i wore caught in a fit and didnt thought you wore up for it . friendship 
so i decline you more than one time , my worst mistake but i got a lot things on stake 
but than you came along in a choir , a voice in the radio and you got me thinking 
they never play your songs much but now and than they came around like a sign of a time 
they say radio silence speak louder than violance , so i shout and scream until you hear me clear 
i think what we got is quite rare  somebody should make a film about it how i became bff with my idol , somebody i looked up for years and sang to at karaoke , got lost to trance and broke feet 
in a world of let downs , you wore a miracle that came from left field , nowhere , nuclear 
and i like how you appear with a halo around your head around my hospital bed


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar