söndag 15 december 2019

safe and sound in that edm sound





they say its a flaw in my code

and that im a bomb that will explode about to explode

music is my asylum , you my drum ,,, hit to hard and i run

this body is hard to carry and whenever i turn i get bad news

but than there you , like a light in the dark

you did see throught my tantrum and fits

realize that i wasnt perfect but still , stick

not even my reletives have done that

do you know how much apprichiate you

i hope you do

they say wild horses wore born to have their space

im that girl at the party , in a wheelchair in the corner

love to dance but hightly unlikely i will get up on my legs

but when turn up your jams , i transform to somebody i dont know

i become normal and that what i like with that edm rythm

because my fits dont notice in sound and you all shall be proud

over what kinda impact you got over a girl like me , feeling safe and sound

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar