fredag 13 december 2019

the story of us





i wore caught in one of my notorious fit

when we first met on internet

it wasnt my finest moment but i will never forget

when you heart me , like no boy ever had

but the thing with epilepsy , we get overwhelm

and cant keep calm because im a mother f-cking storm

but dont let it overshadow what we have because you the only person that treat me like a human

dont see me like a condition , i like that , for you im not a stat fact . thats respect !

thats wore how it begin , in the eye of a storm and i wore trying to keep myself calm

but my body wore aching and i wore throwing fit , so i had to call it quit over a damn fit

i hate that but i hope you get i have to priotory my health before friendship , but yours i worship

like accient gods , when my whole wore collapse you came in pick me up and some how i survived

trapped in a body , the world is a cage - do you mind be my page ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar