tisdag 10 december 2019

you are my life support

i like to dance but sadly my legs not my friends
love to write but i know but one day i wont be able
romance isnt that practible but i do you , cherish
something with you make me , cable
with hands , unstable like ikea table
throw fits like you drop hits
not always eye to eye
but that is friendship
i shouldnt need to worship
somebody in your position
and you treat me like a human
not a condition
you got that heart of a soldiar
attire of a knight and make life everything seem like a dream
do you mind if i get ... swept in yours , if you become my comfy blanket ?
when my body is wired down and all dressed up in a hospital gown
wrap me up and i dont need a star map , i got you
you sing me to sleep every night and i like how you make me dudge the bullet when you around
have no idea how you me , found but i dont mind it because with you i feel safe and sound
when i have nobody else around , do you mind if i listen to your mind
you seem so clever and knowleageble , i  need something to pull me aline
and you always pull me aside like hey , hows you day ... online
it cheers me me up , do you mind if i stir you teacup ?
to be acknowleage by somebody is a gift , heaven sent
when everything in life swipe left , you made it right
i think we perfect but i do admit i wore a bit hesite in the beginning
because you seem to good and this seem like a freaking dream
but maybe some comes true and maybe i am a am make a wish kid that just got hers , meeting you
i just wore scared for my future but somehow you became my cure
and its mindblown how i just became friends with a idol
somebody that i have for ages , ideal
but now i put you down from the pedestal
picking down a star like you pick the inner bones of me
and i like of all the people who left , you stay
im not perfect in any shapes of form
but maybe you can it ignore ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar