onsdag 11 december 2019

some friends are stars



i like my friends as stars
celebs always love their fans 
i been told and i feel comfort in that 
is it cool if i follow you instagram like a star map ? 
like how the sky remind me of you , i stay up all night to watch the stars 
explotions of emotions , i never hate my condition until i met you 
but somehow you get me better than myself , maybe im not that good on express myself 
well i am trying but its hard to describe your situation in 20 letters , in a convorsation 
it always end up with misuderstanding and people branding , me as flight risk 
but arent we all and i think you make me , under control 
because you crawl deeper than any epilepsy been and let me be , me - i like that 
you got the pin code to my body , dont be afraid to use it
 because you the one that prevent a fit
every night i dance with only the stars as moonlight
your family never loved you and you cut ut from the family tree
all my life i  was wondering was wrong with me
why they liked their facebook things but not mine
loneliness is a lonely road but i then you came around
last year , october out of nowhere and it all seemed like a dream
because everyone had been so mean  and the fact you stayed
when everyone left is a precious gift
i never will forget

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar