fredag 13 december 2019

nobody inspire me like you

i drop the fits , you drop the hits
i like how you find me at internet
so many cool chics out there and im
 somehow you become my friend
... how you see through my tantrum
insecurites and broke down the wall
i tried so hard to build up but than with one word
you came along and dismantle me with your sword
isnt it crazy how two souls can met one internet
i tried my best to not freak out in hang out
but my hands shake everytime i tap those letters
but you make my legs feel better
do you know about my condition
there is no cure , just medication
i like to conider music one of mine
and i havent friends since i wore like nine
so i made up a fantasy world of stars
that inspired me , that i consider good role model
some of them failed me and some ... you
shine a bit stronger
do you know who i am , i am epileptic
fits is a apart of me and a zip of your music
make me get out of control , not proud of it
tried to get away but you pull me in
when everyone went a way you the only one that stay
that is what i like with stars , they treat their fans like friends
but i know the line but than again , never say never
i should know better because i got my fave celeb write a dm
once , twice or maybe four times - it must mean we , eh friends ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar