tisdag 31 december 2019

starstruck of a friend

i am starstruck of my friend
everything is surreal , i just watch him at TRL
but the fact he like me , talked to me and secretly
i feel kinda proud i decline because i needed time
had to handle my health and myself before befriend somebody else
you know , but i am very in awe of everything you accomplished
i went back and forth , hesitated , suspitious , on and off about this one
before i made a hit and run which would made me cry for a half year
never thought i would notice you again but than you appear
like the jack in the inbox , you slide in and left me a message
hadnt notice it because i where using one of my old IGs and not really used to DMs
or have friends , but since you gave me you number i call you mine - do you mine ?
and whenever you have time , want to chat , we can talk about whatever - like music
its my fave topic

( sorry , i have a bit weird names for my poems lol )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar