tisdag 10 december 2019

tarzan and jane





king of the jungle , pick me up when im crumble

down to earth and humble , you make me stumble

you came in , swinging , caught me when i wore fall

fell over me like that starfall

in the light of the dark , you navigate me out

from the lions den and somehow become a friend

came in like that hood boy like you wore from sherwood

i wore laying in a puddle o the mudd when you came around

but you pull me up like that Tarzan and suddenly i became that Jane

because i know my poems are in your lane , you the only on pull me aline

éverytime i head of line thats why you a friend of mine

yeah . you the king of the jungle and you always pick me up when crumble

down to earth and humble , you make me stumble - always come in , swinging

caught me when i wore fall , fell over me like that starfall




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar