tisdag 31 december 2019

brandon and brenda


you are the king of the prom
got the right moves at the disco
the jumpman and everybodies friend
im that wallflower that never blossom
until you came and push right buttom
you are the posterchild of perfect 
im have every defect 
i dont understand why you took contact ?
am i part of punk`d , or is this for real 
feel like im that girl in shes all that 
modern fairytale and you portray me like Belle 
when i always thought i where the beast 
maybe im not only a diesese , maybe i am a masterpiece ?
you become the trigger and help me deliver 
like you do with the hits , i serve the fits 
you caught me in the middle of a tantrum
im pretty famous for having them you know 
but i didnt mean to get off on you in the chatroom
we can make it up in the ball room ? 
you make my twist and twirl , awkward dancer 
but you make me feel a bit fancier 
as i sit here in wheelchair , spin me around 
like a rec , yeah we dont give a fuck 
we that brenda and brandon ¨, lisa and bart 
and it all begin when you gave me your , heart 
that alert , a bit chat about this and that in hangout
got scared and freaked out because i never done that 
so i decline you , cried my heart out but you gave me time
i respect that because i need that , you know me better than myself
you now im how i hang , chill but now and than i going off with a bang 
i think you like that with me , thats why you keep add me  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar