onsdag 18 december 2019

eat my shorts





you give me your heart

thats how you and me , start

im caught in a tantrum

drop fits like you drop hits

find a comfort zone in your album

you the bart to my lisa

- nice to met ya ...

chat about this and that in hangout

you my first friend since i wore like nine

had to ghost because i tend to get a bit , lost

in us but you knew we friendship goals ?

i think you understand me

yeah perheps thats why befriend me

everyone think i shouldnt write and poetry is dumb

so talking with you make me feel like its cool

you my Bart and i am that Lisa , i like how you tap my heart

on and off for ages , was caught in earthquake when you gave me that offer

hate that i have to turn you down because im known for being that girl

but if you NEED somebody in a wheelchair ,

im here for ya and you know how i roll

third wheel

yeah we do that platonic shit and i think ITS pretty lit



( this song has meant so much on my journey to accept my condition )


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar