torsdag 12 december 2019

friendship goals











no idea how you met my on internet because my name is quite lame
i like to watch you write on the gram , it  remind me who i am
nobody notice me where i live but you did , i apprichiate that
you have to excuse my rant and vents its just i got fits like you drop hits
i think we quite similiar , yeah it something strangly familiar with you
 it scare me at first but im intreat , i got a funny feeling that you be my happy chap
 you know i dont look for love , to resolve any relationship - im more about friendship
when my life is full of bad news you came in like a miracle in mine
do you like what i write like i like your songs but i think the nr one 1 hit
hasnt been written yet , the song about us because we is friendship goals

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar