måndag 30 december 2019

bootlegs and broken legs

you keep me from breaking my leg with that bootleg
i drop fits like you drop hits , i think we the perfect fit ?
mix and slider , a perfect mash up and you know you are my boop
im caught in a world where i take blood samples , you make samples 
you the song that make me forget all about condition , you become my medication 
thats why you always on loop 
i can hear you in every song , and i have a secret file that belongs to him 
maybe you just a dream but its the loveliest one i ever had 
i think you gonna make me mad 
we connected by url , got the love for gegabite and you slide into my dm 
i have nobody done that - specially not you , bart 
you hand me a shoulder , i turn the cheek because i dont wanna let you see me , weak 
but now i understand you actually like me for who i am , not only because i am a fan 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar