torsdag 12 december 2019

crawl under my skin





somehow he came under my skin
deeper where my epilepsy where been
and let me tell you this
not the girl that usually go for it
im the one in a wheelchair in the corner
but you make my legs , friends
somehow you touch up my body like a rec
and i know you have my back like i fan
but i prefer us a friends , dont know
how you transform my hospital gown
to designer and make me feel like the queen of prom
because i skipped mine because i didnt felt fine
so many things in my youth i have to decline
but things have a way to come back in time
but never in my wildest dreams i thought it would be you
do you like how we platonic , keep it casual ?
i know you probably got a lot girls trying
maybe you feel comfortable talking with a girl
living , doing her best not dying ?
yeah somehow you crawl under my skin
and make a new story begin
all thanks to a dm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar