onsdag 11 december 2019

bounderings





do you know how hard to not fall in love with somebody
i decide by the age of eighteen when get the knowleage of my epilepsy
to not keep anyone close , specially not boys but than you came along
like my fave song and it hard to know right from wrong
in the dating jungle as sick , maybe i should try tinder
so chat with this guy at the party when for once my legs wore my friends
caught feelings and got his number and i dont want you see me at my worst
so i block and did a quick exit , dont let this be like that brexit
i tend to throw fits like you drop hits of habit
and sometimes say stuff i wish i would could take back
do you know how hard how to not fall in love with somebody
watching rom coms and listen to love songs when nobody get along
but than something perticular happen , you - a dream come true
how you capture every inch of my soul and do you know
you the thing i love , i try my best to not break the border
but sometimes my mind wonder ....


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar