söndag 29 december 2019

a winters fairytale


you appeared last year , when the first snow begun to show
brightest star in the north , yeah you made me glow
they say a snowflake is winters butterfly and you hand me the wings 
before you i was a voice in choir but now im ready to sing 
and all i was trying to run and hide , but is hard when my foot steps are 
so easy to trace , you are my winter walz in the summer heat 
the number i never text but this year i will , because i never say thank you next 
i know you got my back , because you always comeback how much i tried to cut ties
no problem with my pride but i am loyal as a fan , but better as a friend 
i had no idea it was a trend , celeb gave their number out 
until i heard it from Diplo on youtube but you know you gave me my best christmas present 
a friendship braclet , you are a diamond , you are my rock
hope you never me from your heart , BLOCK 
because you in it ... stuck 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar