torsdag 12 december 2019

when i met lochness




you came along like your favorite song
i hear poems in them , light in the night
when i had tunnel vision you pour me
some inspiration when you like me
it so unlikely like that nessie
but you knew im your bestie
you quite mysterious but im curious
maybe we got something good thing
could care less where you living
i prefer the woodland than the hills
got that myth that lead me on right path
when im all tangeled you get me all figured out
you must be a part of that seven wonder
cant stop stare in your eyes , you make me drown
in your knowleage and i like that accent of yours
its better than any song i heard
i like how you pull out my raw emotions
how you stick through the fits and tanturms
and it somthing with you that make me calm
when my brain is a wildfire and body a storm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar