tisdag 10 december 2019

sugar sweet candy heart



my heart is soft like candy floss

you that rock n rella fella , king of the backstage 
one hand on the mic , dj play the song that i like 
i stand in the mash pit ,fist pumping  , people jumping 
this scene is what i dreamt since i wore like nine 
but life did it for a while it , decline but now is it my time 
you put on a show and im like to see you grow , out of your boots 
i like be a wallflower but somehow you make me flourish when you me , nourish 
with  your magic because everyone know that music is the best medicine there is 
you twirl me around in my wheelchair like i wore one of your songs but i dont mind 
never thought you wore the one that pull me aline when i fuck up things , for the thrill 
not that i like is just i drop fits like you hits but i think we legit like a friendship braclet 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar