lördag 14 december 2019

scratch my back like i have yours

scratch my back and i have yours
i love every song of yours like you like my poems
think your ex are dumb for hit and run but she was clever for stay 
you know how we go down , i be the girl in hospital gown 
but you make me feel like the queen of the prom 
that girl in wheelchair and you twirl me round like a rec 
loyal as a fan but better as a friend and i like how you comeback 
how hard i tried to push you out , you always trace me back with those track 
like you had a signal and that make me see that life has an appeal
playlist and poems , dms and hearts are our way we chat
subtext is our language , dont need to be official
i am cool with being low key because im comfortable with what i have 
support you from far because you everywhere i are
in the songs i listen , the stars at night and as the moon are my witness
i know we are friends 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar