söndag 15 december 2019

playing with fire



My condition where so much more than i could carry

nothing seem to get right until you swipe , right

came into my life and with a word made me feel

i had a heavy burden and my body felt like a warden

but somehow you gave me the key to acceptance

made me get the importance of self love but i wasnt ready

i was caught in a storm with throwing fits like you drop hit

and you got it , that i needed time , space to get in line

i hate the way i reject but im not the person anyone , select

and i thought you only would lead to heartbreak and my health

wore on stake so i pulled in , when all i wanted to talk to him

tried to delete you from my mind , erease you and leave you behind

but how can you do that when you all over internet , in every song

sound , you always to be found and you make me calm down

when i live in freaking earthquake and my hands always shake

you make them work in my favor - and i like that i playing with danger !!!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar