onsdag 18 december 2019

GOT LOVE FOR THE DUDE BUT HAVE TO PUT MYSELF FIRST





got a friend i never text  back

afraid that i might get a bit attach

so i ghost but somehow he pull me back

back and forth , on and off for a year

spin me around and set me on the right track

feel like i known you for ... years

you brought my memories , laugh and pain

i remember when i went to that gig with broken leg

and should be in hospital bed , because thats how i rollin

could care less if i jumping to i am , fallin

am secure in us and what we have

i lay down the rules , next time them break

drop fits like you drop hits

you make me forget about the heartache

and i like translate your lyrics , they magic

because they got me heaven above

got the love for the dude and dont mean to rude

he hand me his number and i be like call you in summer

but im scared to be an other feuture

so i ghost because i have to love myself , first

but i think you that get

( I JUST MANAGE TO FIGURE OUT WHATSAPP , I AM NOT TECH LOL THAT IS A MIRACLE I GOT IG AND BLOG LOL )

NAME ON IG : playlistandpoems ( check it out or dm if you wanna talk , i have lot of time ) haha .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar