måndag 30 december 2019

class king and the queen of hospital wing

you are the class king , im the queen of the hospital wing
first boy i loved label me retard , you label me ,, special 
i dont get why they talk bad about you because your an angel 
a lot of people talk shit , dont listen to it because you perfect 
that word , simple but never heard made me think you from heaven sent 
i mean you must be because you live in the city of angels ... 
all the years , back and forth to the hospital made me forget who i am
but something with you made me realize im not only a condition 
and i like that 
i know i can be a bit of a trouble , deliver fits like you deliver hits
we dont make sense , but they say if you ig official than you friends 
so i geuss you become part in my crew , bart 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar