tisdag 10 december 2019

king of the jungle and you came in like , Gryllis from the Hillis





king of the jungle , pick me up when im crumble
down to earth and humble , you make me stumble
you came in , swinging , caught me when i wore fall
wore tangled in that snarl but you enter my world
and everything made sense but somehow you add me
as your friend which give me a helping hand
you drop down from the above and with the little gesture of love
build me up and made me confident , i think you from heaven sent
because before you wore caught in a rainforest
i wore caught in a storm but you made me , calm
wore that voice in that choir that never helped me put on a fire
back up when i screw up , is that light that make me inspire
you came in when i got my heart stolen
made me realize my inner vision
see clear and that i had nothing to fear
yeah , you came in the Bear Grylls from the Hills
build me up and made me the iron lady and gave me nerves of steal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar