torsdag 19 december 2019

I DONT X-MEN , i MAKE THEM

got that friend i never text back but i talk with him all the time , in my head
lives abroad , an rumours has it his on tour ... tmz tell him he got a girlfriend
i like to see you happy and i rooting for your guys , i dont x - men , i make them
we both know how i ballin , ´rollin ... cheer and its all love
never feel so secure in anything like this and its a priveleage
with time comes knowleage and never been the best of cut ties
and you brought me wisdom beyond my years
i dont know how you came tap my alert but i now realize you never break my heart
because you that Bart and i , Lisa , and we do stuff platonic shit
it took me a time to figure out what we wore but know i realize we " it "
i like how you saw me at the worst , in the middle of a fit and still stuck around
like a your favourite sound , now i hear it all around town and you the only one that make me feel safe ... i dont want to have any other  friends , nothing with is logic but damn i loyal as fan
 but better as friend and stand up for you like i know you have my back
yeah you always stair me back when you put on that track
spin me around like a rec and thats what i like with us 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar