måndag 16 december 2019

titanic




you have a face straight of movie screen
cut of an architect , lines so perfect
you must be king of the world
if this ship goes down you can be proud
it wasnt love by first sight , right
not second , third but its only because im a bit reserved
dont do modern love but something with you made me , misbehave 
screw the rules i set up , i think you my tea cup and you the only one that make me , jump 
but you pull me back , in line and set me straight when i about to rebel 
dancing in the starlight , you stroke me like neonlight - try not to fall 
you make me feel like the queen of the ball but i like party with the locals 
except when it comes to you because you that king of the world but humble i forget you royal 
you deliver a hit  and i give you a fit , i cringe and feel awkward and emberrass , hope we still friends ? 
im new to this and you have some experience with relationship , but i like to think yóu and i is for keeps 
do you get me better now , im for show - i take life how it goes and you deliver a poem in that dm 
and i like that you made chapter of us 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar