torsdag 19 december 2019

THUMB WAR

you hit me with a heart
i hand you , doubt ? 
send me that alert ...
maybe i should give you a shot ?
friends , havent had them since i wore nine
and i wore foolish for you decline
live in a earthquake , you my paradise on earth
was crying for half a year until you came back
you are my Bart , we got that thumb war
on and off , back and forth
 i was caught in a fit , i tend to drop have them like you drop hits
and i thought yeah this is it , we over - how shall i from this , recover ?
 never gonna make a friend again , because i dont want you replace
you be like quick whats better than me and i agree
nothing , you that sweet something
i got rules i made since
i wore eighteen and i dont reconize friends
if they hit me in my face but this one i tell ya , i never will replace 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar