fredag 13 december 2019

there wore something with your words

i thought that the conversation wore dead
cut you off to protect myself when i realize 
it wore my biggest mistake , you brought me ache 
more than my epilepsy did
i didnt realize what living wore until i met the guy on internet
i think we are goals , that why you get the starring role
in every poem since you slide in my dm
and make me feel less of a fan , more like a friend
i was crying for a half year , my pillow wore my tears
but than something i never in my wildest dreams
it wore like you appear from a movie screen
i couldnt by this time listen to your songs
because i hate myself for throwing fit like you drop hits
this is a out of body experience and their no sience
how to make friends and i guess im a bit complex
casual only homie , and how the hell did you make me fell less lonely ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar