söndag 15 december 2019

lost in your song





we connect throught internet

im an little avatar , you a star

you bring me to your fantasy

and now i write about you in my diary

you see me through at my worst

but you should see me at my best

we go off and on , you probably shall run

i say i done , delete you but next moment - regret

you haunt me back all over internet , nobody done that

i freak out in hangout and we fall out , i cry in my pillow

cant listen to your songs anymore but i do them , adore

you not a celebs , im not your fan - we are friends

back and forth , you go south and i go north

i like to listen on your accent

 it make me feel like im in your present

maybe this is just a dream , but i dont like my reality so i prefer the hills

is that to wrong if i get lost in your song ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar