måndag 9 december 2019

how to make a wheelchair girl a crazy little party girl ( ask him )

i like to dance but sadly my legs not my friends
love to write but i know but one day i wont be able
romance isnt that practible but i do you , cherish
something with you make me , cable
dont let this friendship , vanish
i like how you leave this subtext at the instagram
how you came like the light in the dark in a dm
nothing you every will write is than those beautiful lyrics
10 words of magic that swept me of my feet
like you thought i wore perfect
with one sentence , im special that how you transform me from the norm
that wheelchair girl to that crazy little party girl and you know if i could , i would
if i wasnt bospital bound , responsibilities - we all got them
yeah . i like to dance but sadly my legs are not my friends
love to write but one day i know i wont be able
its what i fear must
i thought this wore the end , to old to make new friend
because that what Drake , said
but than you came around why people paint you out to being a freud
when you the most  knowleage person i met , like that Fraud

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar