torsdag 9 januari 2020

Dance Monkey





you are prom king and i the queen of the hospital wing

king of the court and queen of the ward 
you came around on a bad day , we all got them
and it suck that i have to expose you for them in that dm

this wasnt how i wanted you to meet me , in a tantrum

but guess i made an impression with my fit there down the chatroom

im just a avatar by billon out there , and the thought that a star me heart

got  me freaked out , hollywood should buy the rights to my life

because it way to good to get wasted on sappy love stories

i where just sitting in my wheelchair , had run lack ideas to write

when you arrived and you really delivered , i entered a world unknown

there where something with you that trigger , transform

and made me feel , just like cinderella you handed me dress so i could dance

never wanted romance , just a fun night which you always give in those neon light

and  its mad i been trapped in this body without knowing by right side im glowing

i know you the prom king but you  make me feel like a prom queen , an just with a click

you takeaway my insecuries about my epilepsy and make me enjoy the moment

and thats why you from heaven sent 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar